I am so glad that I chose to procreate with Jeryd Leuck.
Not only did I get a great husband,
but my kids got a really terrific Dad.
![]() |
I hope you had a happy father's day babe.
xoxo.
*************
For father's day weekend we packed up the kids and headed down to the San Lorenzo Valley to spend some quality time with the Grandma's and Grandpa's and Uncles and Aunts, and Cousins....
![]() |
| Art building in Ben Lomond,. I want to paint my house like this. |
We had a great time.
On Saturday specifically, we hung out with Jeryds Mom and Dad (aka Grannie and Pee-Paw). Oh and Uncle Kyle too. We headed to Aptos and enjoyed the fantastic farmers market they have out at Cabrillo.
They had fruit,
And tables piled high with vegetables,

![]() |
| On a side note: The other night Logan got annoyed that Remy had more cauliflower the he did at dinner.....I must be doing something right. |
And beautiful flowers,

And fun music too.
My kids gorged themselves on fresh fruit....they couldn't get enough......

![]() |
| A little tart Scarlet? |
We ate, we listened to music, and we enjoyed each others company.
![]() |
| Uncle Kyle had some awesome hair going on that day....had to take a picture. |
![]() |
| Handsome Leuck men. |
![]() |
| Mommy gets some blog face-time in, courtesy of my sweet husband. |
![]() |
| Love this pic of Rem.....He looks SO much like Jeryd. |
![]() |
| Flowers and grand-babies, I don't think Grannie could have been happier. |
![]() |
| She loves her pee-paw |
![]() |
| I love how Remy's face is stuffed full. |
Oh, and Remy found kittens.....heaven.
Oh and then we went here.....
![]() |
| not all grandparents would go on these death traps with their grandchildren,.....you are pretty lucky boy's |
![]() |
| happiness is..... a sleeping baby on your chest. |
It was a good day, and an even better weekend. It's always a pleasure to visit home.
I hope all of the dad's in my life had an equally wonderful fathers-day weekend.
xoxo





























Love seeing your gorgeous face on here, and loving how your kids get to see your special places and family! So jealous! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this family. Beautiful pics Kel, you are so talented! I am glad you chose to procreate with Jeryd too. :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThe Loganberries is my FAV! It is so nice to see your flawlessly beautiful face! Great pictures and a gorgeous family!!!
ReplyDelete