LOVE
So much love for these girls.
Last week we all came together for some quality girl time.
We had the privilege of seeing Brandi Carlile at the Mountain Winery.
If you have never been to the Mountain winery before I highly reccomend it.
That place is awesome.
(despite the fact that they made me put my camera away....these were the only pics I got).
And Brandi did not disappoint.
Love that lady.....maybe not in the same way as a lot of the women in the audience might have (I think I am funny)....I think her music is fantastic.
xoxo
*****
We also got to hang out with the people we love.
![]() |
| My new favorite picture |
My mom lives right down the street from the elementary school that I went to.
I love that place.
Brings back so many memories.
I love that I can take my kids there to play on the same swings that I grew up playing on.
I wished we lived closer so that they could go to that school..
...but alas.
xoxo
*****
SHARKS:
So my older sister Shannon likes to give original/unusual birthday gifts.
Some examples include:
Remote controlled spider,
a butterfly in a jar that fluttered whenever you walked by.
a water gun in the shape of a pistol
A stuffed lobster
I know there have been others but I just can't think of them right now.
Anyway.....
....this year, Logan was given a remote controlled helium shark.
It was awesome.
Quite clearly on the paperwork that came with it (and on the website apparently) were these instructions:
"These amazing fish provide hours of remote control indoor fun in even the smallest of rooms (not for outdoor use) "
We took that sucker outside.
(It was pop-pops idea).
![]() |
| Cooper is not amused |
It flew away.
It was a fantastic sight to behold.
Can you imagine looking up into the sky and seeing a huge shark.
Fantastic.
I kept thinking that some lucky kid was going to go out into his backyard and it would be out there waiting for him.
"MOM!, There's a shark in the tree"
bwahhahaha.
*****
It's been happy around here and I like it.
We are staying busy and positive.
We have a lot of good things to look forward to.
Miss you babe.
xoxo
Have a good night.












happiness!
ReplyDelete