I can't believe it has been ten years.
Ten years since I met you at Heidi's birthday party.
Ten years that we have walked through this life together.
Ten years that you have had my heart.
I think that we should celebrate all of those years,
not just the eight that we have been married.
I love you babe.
*****
This life that we have chosen, has resulted in us spending the majority of those anniversary's apart.
But know that, although we cannot hold each other physically on this day,
![]() |
| Cruise 2003 |
![]() |
| Cerissa's birthday 2003? |
I love this life that we have shared.
![]() |
| Out to dinner with Heidi and Aric 2003 |
The people who we've become.
![]() |
| Thanksgiving 2003 |
![]() |
| Fran's wedding 2003 |
![]() |
| Christmas 2004 |
![]() |
| New years 2006 |
![]() |
| Christmas day 2008 |
![]() |
| Christmas 2009 |
![]() |
| My 30th birthday 2011 |
And the people who we've created.
I wouldn't change anything for the world.
****
Thank you for choosing me,
for loving me.
You make me a better, happier person
and I will love you forever.
xoxo
Happy Anniversary













No comments:
Post a Comment