On July 21st my best-friends mom got married.
I have known Lois for my entire life.
She is one of the most caring and compassionate person that I have ever met,
and she has blessed me with one of the most important people in my life.
I was honored that she trusted in me to capture her most special day, with HER most important person.
********
Shooting a wedding is a big deal! I would be lying if I said
I wasn’t nervous.
However, on that day,
I put on a brave face and headed over to Lois and Hal’s house to capture some
of the early morning preparations.
Along with picture taking, I helped with some of the
set-up.


They live among the redwood trees so the whole environment
was breathtaking.
It all turned out beautifully.
![]() |
| Surveying their handiwork |
**********
Once
everything was all set up, it was time for everyone to get ready.
(Some candy might have been involved)
*****
![]() |
| Bride in her beautiful dress that she made herself! |
Beautiful!
![]() |
| The bouquet |
![]() |
| Right before walking down the isle |
******
![]() |
| Her vows were so sweet. Tears were shed. |
![]() |
| Love this! |
So much love!
Congratulations Lois and Hal!
******
A few formal pictures....
...ahem.
A few formal pictures.
..and a sister moment captured...
*****
Now to celebrate!
...to be continued....










































































Kelly...you did a wonderful job! They will love your photos!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks mom. They turned out pretty good if I say so myself.
ReplyDelete