Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What We Did On Our Summer Vacation. (a post for daddy)

Hi Daddy!
Summertime just wasn't the same without you here.
We tried to keep ourselves busy though...
made time go by faster.
*****
Going back home was just what we needed to do.
Mommy kept herself busy looking after Nolan for Aunt Hannah.
I helped of course.
****
We went to a Wedding.
******
 Remy got to go to Mimi's school.
They had a field trip that we all got to go on.
 I made some new friends.
We went to Henry Cowell park and then we played in the river.
Big brother liked the rope swing.
It was fun to watch.
 Rem and I played in the sand.
 Then we ate lunch...
 ...and swam some more.
******
It was fun watching Logan, Remy, and Cooper do swim lessons.
I can't wait until I am big enough
 I got to make friends though.
******
Logan got to do two weeks of soccer camp courtesy of Granny Annie.
We got to go "watch" on one of the days.

 ******
 And of course,
playing with Aunt Aidan is always a fun treat.
*****
Last week we all headed to Tahoe.
It was fantastic.
Hours spent sunning and swimming.
Mommy bought Logan a snorkel for his birthday.
This was all he did.
You would have loved it.
Next year for sure.
I was fearless.
Maybe a little too fearless.
Mama was always chasing after me.
 Fun was had by all.
***
We got to celebrate big brothers 8th birthday up there.
*****
We woke him up with a cupcake in bed.
Mama let him open up the present from you first thing.
Mama bought him a cake that he got to decorate all by himself.....
......and then we watched him open more presents.
it was fun.
*****
The pool there was lovely.
We went everyday (after the beach of course).
They also had a tennis court which we had to try out.
****
Now we are back, getting ready for school....
...it starts tomorrow.
Everyone seems less than enthused.
I will keep you posted on how it goes.
*****
Love your guts Dada. 
Love, 
Your sweet girl
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...the summer has gone so fast. I am so glad I got to spend so much time with all of you!!! Love - Mimi

    ReplyDelete