Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Good People

Last weekend we decided to head over the mountains and through the woods to Grandma's house.  Jeryd had been gone for a while and the kids and myself were lonely/bored/restless and in desperate need of some good company.  Grandma's house did not disappoint.







We were even able to throw together a last minute birthday party for Remy and Scarlet.  It was perfect.  Days always feel so well lived when you are able to spend them with good people.  I have some good people in my life.





It was happy, my kids were happy...it doesn't get much better than that.

******

And of course, as mentioned in previous posts: "A trip to my mom's house wouldn't be complete without an excursion to Santa Cruz".


I love the pictures I was able to get, they bring me joy when I look at them....






It was a lovely day.....




Getting a good picture of all three of them together is next to impossible. 



Filled with good memories.



















We sure do love our people.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love you too kelly... loved spending time with you and the kids. love you!
    -aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing and show what a truly loving and caring family you have! I'm so glad that you are able to be close; I'm sure your parents love it the most!

    ReplyDelete