Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday My Remy


Oh my sweet Remy,
How did I get so lucky to have you in my life.
You are fantastic.



Your birth, compared to your siblings, was the easiest for me and yet the start of our relationship was the most rocky. 
We didn't instantly click, but when we did, there was no stopping us.
I love you more than anything.
I enjoy your company immensely.
You are my buddy, my guy.
You are special and definitely meant to be.



You are the spitting image of your Daddy,


but you are your mama's boy.  

We all have so much love for you.


Happy Birthday My Remy!

********



4 comments:

  1. The "thinker" pose on the couch has to be one of the best shots of ALL TIME!!!! Love Remy...he really is one of the coolest kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Ariel!!!! That image gave me goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Remy...sweet sweet boy.Love you for now and forever - Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you like the photo guys! I hesitated putting it up because he is a bit naked but Remy is usually a "bit" naked, so there you go. Happy birthday my naked cutie!

    ReplyDelete