Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday my Baby Girl


I can't explain it really...
It feels like yesterday that we were sharing this moment in time...



...and yet, at the same time, it feels like a lifetime ago.


I blinked,


and in just that split-second...


..you changed....


..you grew...


..you became this fantastic little person who I just couldn't imagine my life without.


I don't know how I got so lucky.


But I am....


...Lucky.


Thank you for coming into our world and making it that much better.


We couldn't imagine our lives without you in it.


You have completed our family,


Made us whole,


and I will forever be grateful.

I wish greatness for you,


and for you to be happy all the days of your life.


You are pure joy!


Pure love.


I am proud to call you mine.


Happy birthday my silly girl.


Thanks for being my kid.

*********


*********

4 comments:

  1. She is such a gorgeous little creature!!! So glad you got your girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kel! I wish we were able to get together more; you truly have the most beautiful and amazing family! HappyBirthday Beautiful Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooooveeeeee you scarlet!!!!!!!! Happy birthday my baby niece! I love you and am so glad you live closer! So glad we got another girl in the family. Cant wait for you to be just a little bit older so i can do your hair... then you can stay that little forever! I love you Happy Birthday.
    -Aidan

    ReplyDelete