Once there, ready to checkout, I saw a display of the cutest little knit baby hats that the owner had made.
A specific red one immediately captured my attention.
Although they weren't cheap by any means, I seriously could not help myself. I am only lucky that I stopped at just one, and truth be told if they had one in my size I would not have hesitated. (I think eventually Scarlet would come to appreciate a few pictures of her and her mother in matching hats...just saying.)
Alas, there were none in my size, however Scarlet scored this little beauty and has been sporting it everyday since.
I can't help myself, I think she looks so cute!
Anyway, thought I would share this lovely treasure I found and the adorableness that is Scarlet modeling it for you.
Oh my goodness......I just want to eat her up!
![]() |
| Cute, right? |
![]() |
| Having some boobies and being fashionable at the same time. |
![]() |
| Happiness! |
Hope this post makes everyone smile.
xoxo










I love your pictures and I LOVE the hat!
ReplyDeletecerissa
i want one of those hats too :) and scarlet is a fabulous model! she is adorable!
ReplyDeletelove it!!! Start submitting some pics to I Heart Faces..you have the eye! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis post makes my heart want to jump out of my chest! I could just STARE at Ben all day, especially when he's eating, I just want everyone to see the cute little things he does, fussing and straining to get to me, and petting my shirt while he eats in bliss. Full heart. We are such lucky mamas of gorgeous people!
ReplyDelete