Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life is good.

I LOVE weekend mornings!

Loving the coffee mug Logan got me for Xmas!

I feel happy, refreshed, renewed.......


...and I don't even feel the need to question why there is a rubber ducky in my dish drainer.


Saturday mornings are also mornings that I actually cook breakfast.
Which makes me appreciate my fantastic collection of fiesta ware dishes and accessories.

I sound like an advertisement.



Seriously, how can you not be happy when you open up kitchen cupboards and drawers, and glance at counters and see rainbows.  

My mom says that they are my gay pride utensils, but really she can say what she wants.....I just like rainbows.
Life is good!
Anyway, back to being happy on Saturday....


See that look on her face?  Guess who she is looking at.....

She ADORES Logan!  (makes my heart sing).


Well, I may love my dishes, but Remy loves fruit cups...
...and daddy likes making my heart race....


..And I guess miss Scarlet likes it too.


 So here I am making breakfast and holding a sweet sleeping baby.

Bacon and egg goodness.

The beginnings of waffles, and what is that bacon doing there?


Oh no I didn't....




HA!  Glorious bacon waffles, oh how I love thee.



And life is good!

******************************************************

So, to make us (me) feel somewhat better for eating copious amounts of food, we bundle ourselves up.....







.......and go for a walk



And it is beautiful, and life is good!




Even got a picture of this stinky guy.



SO happy!



Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Life is GOOD! I am in love with your blog!

    cerissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. life IS good!!! And you crack me up I love it

    ReplyDelete