Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wrapping up the Weekend.


Hi!
So I finished the last of my two classes on Friday, and I have a week before new ones start again.  I find that I am searching for stuff to do since I have no homework to complete.
Needless to say, all the sheets on everyone of the beds in the house has been washed and changed.  I vacuumed every square inch of my carpet (places that haven't been cleaned since we moved in).  The laundry is all nicely washed and folded and put away, I have also cleaned out the boys closet, complete with organizing and bagging up clothes that are too small...... and this has only been day two.  
Next comes cleaning out the fridge and scouring the bathrooms.....
I am ready for my new classes to start already.  


Anyway, enough about me, here is our cute girl.....

With some brother #1 love thrown in....


Oh, and don't forget about brother #2



She is so stinking cute.  She has yet to sleep through the night for mama though.  I am still waking up at least twice but I am usually able to just nurse her and put her right back to bed, so that is good.
She had her four month checkup on Friday and she was 13lbs 9oz, so she is getting up there.  She still has a ways to go before she doubles her 7lbs 10oz birth weight.
She sure is the happiest baby I have ever met though, having her makes me slightly consider having a fourth (very slightly).


Here's some daddy love.....

I caught Jeryd and the boys hanging out and watching a movie like this...I couldn't help but take a picture. xoxoxo


More baby girl love....

So now I am off to find something else to clean, fun, fun.  
Oh and Jeryd has convinced me to do a  Paleo Challenge for all of the month of February.  Sounds fun right?  I will let you know how that goes.
You all can feel free to do it with us :)

2 comments:

  1. you can come clean my house if you run out of stuff to do!!!

    i loooove the pic of the boys cuddling on the floor! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - good luck with the paleo diet :/

    ReplyDelete