Friday, January 28, 2011

Sick, cold, tired and lazy.




It's been one of those weeks......


Jeryd brought home a sickness that we all have shared, so there has been a lot of this...


......and a lot of hanging out.  Not at all feeling very productive.  I did however finish the final papers for both of my classes, and I got my baby sisters birthday present all squared away...oh and the kitchen is clean.  So I guess this week hasn't been a total loss. :)

Logan is playing video games in case you were wondering what he was doing in this picture.  There is a TV on the other side of the couch.

And although we have all been sick, we have been happy, which is always good.




Oh, and Logan did really well on his spelling test today.  Yay Logan!



But pretty much this has been our week.....





Couldn't resist.  I love sweet baby bums.  This picture put a smile on my face :)




















 Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment: