Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you.
******
Where to begin....
******
Where to begin....
....I think we are all exhausted...
....and maybe just a little bit crazy.
Since I last left you,
we've had to say goodbye see you later to some awesome people.
Carmia and Milo came to visit while we were packing up the Beale house.
*****
Life has also been a bit of a whirlwind.
We celebrated the 100th day of school while we were in TLF.
And then, the day that Logan got back from science camp, we drove down to the valley.
I think this is what we are going to miss the most.
This beautiful place, and all the beautiful people within it....
...this is where our heart truly lies.
I don't have many words....just an overabundance of feelings.
Despite the homesickness that I am sure to suffer....
I am undeniably excited for this next adventure.
We have purchased a beautiful home.
The kids get to go to an amazing school.
We get to experience a new environment and culture.
Aunt Shannon is only 4 hours away in TX.
Uncle Wyatt is only 8 hours away in FL.
We already have visitors lined up....
There are SO many positives to look forward to.
Bring on the adventure!
******
Oh...and if anyone finds themselves in Bossier City Louisiana,
feel free to stop on by.
xoxo














































































































No comments:
Post a Comment