I have completed, and received a grade for, my last official class of my MPH program.
I did far better than I anticipated.
All I have left to do is my practicum and capstone.
Unfortunately I have to take a leave of absence from the program.
I anticipate returning (and completing) Fall 2015.
I am super bummed that I have to take a break, I was on a roll.
It's necessary though.
We are moving again and I need to devote my energies to that process,
and to my family.
My degree can wait a semester.
********
Even though I was anxiously awaiting my "Public Health Law and Ethics" grade,
I still managed to have a lovely holiday:
*****
Preschool party,
We went to the kindergarten christmas party too,
unfortunately all of my pics of Rem had other kids faces in them too.
So here are some of sis...
Our walk home.
I am going to miss this place.
******
I'm going to miss this place too.
It was nice to spend time with the people that we love.
We had a girls night/boys night slumber party at Hannah's.
It was super fun.
Thanks for a fun night Hannah!
*******
Dinner with the fam and Cooper.
It will be sad to take Rem and Cooper away from each other.
Those two LOVE each other.
It will also be sad to take this little thing away from her aunties.
Look what Aidan did to her face.
She wouldn't let me take it off. She insisted she wear it out to dinner.
Thanks Aidan.
********
We also had a blast at Grannie and P-pas house.
Grannie organized some super fun reindeer games.
Even Jeryd admitted that they were fun after the fact.
Singing, games, presents.....
I wish we could be around next year to continue the tradition.
Christmas Eve dinner was delicious.
Thank you P-pa.
"All hail the mighty reindeer".
![]() |
| Jeryd is speaking to me with his eyes. |
*******
CHRISTMAS!
******
Christmas take 2:
******
Christmas dinner was also marvelous.
Thanks for putting it all together mom!
The food was delicious!
(Shout out to Mom, Fran, Jessie)
The desserts were killer!
And the company was awesome.
*******
The company was awesome wherever we turned.
![]() |
| Cousin Marcus and Kim |
![]() |
| Cousins |
![]() |
| Cousins |
I love our families.
*****
The kids are going to miss your magic carpet rides Uncle Kyle.
xoxoxox
******
We headed down to Santa Cruz on Sunday.
Made one quick stop...
...Then hurried down to the annual Leuck skating party!
![]() |
| No idea what I am doing in this picture...it looks like Rachel goosed me. |
They are such a fantastic family to be a part of.
It was such a wonderful ending to our holiday.
*******
We left the next day.
(After an impromptu jam session to celebrate Grannie and P-Pa's anniversary).
Leaving was bittersweet.
We've had it really good here.
Being close to our family and friends has been such a gift.
We love you guys!
*****
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
xoxoxox
























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment