Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthdays/Tahoe/Summer Wrap-Up

Happy birthday to me!
I turned 32!
And,
I was sick.
That didn't stop me from making my own cake though.
Scarlet may have taken a bite out of the #2
It was delicious. 
*****
These past weeks have been busy.
We headed down to the valley to see my sisters performance 
(She's the one in the pink and black.  I'm SUPER proud Aidan!), 
and we went to the Leuck family reunion.
*****
Last Monday we headed to our most favorite place...
...Lake Tahoe!
It is where Logan chose to spend his 9th birthday.
(I can't believe I have a 9 year old).
It feels like the week went by SO fast.
Time flies when you are spending it with the ones you love. 
The place we stayed at was lovely.
We couldn't keep the kids out of the pool.
...and the beach!
The beach was amazing.
(As always).
We were lucky that Daddy was able to come this time.
And Cousin Cooper!
My awesome Mom who made it all possible xoxo
We woke Logan up with cupcakes on his birthday.
It's a tradition we have.
****
We opened presents...
 ...the best present being that our besties, Milo and Carmia, were able to come join us in the celebration.
We swam and we played....
Logan said it was a good day :)
****
Scarlet may have developed a crush on Milo.
She couldn't get enough. 
****
The next day we headed to the beach again.
I couldn't get enough of these two.
They are two of my favorites.
xoxo
*****
We explored...
Thats me swimming Scarlet around :)
...We swam...
...We ate...
...We had fun!
My most favorite place.
I was so happy to share it with the people I love.
It was a great vacation.
Remy said he wanted to stay forever. 
Wouldn't that me fantastic?
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment