My kids are big.
I can't believe I have an eight,
I four,
And a two year old.
I really don't know how that happened.
*****
With Scarlet's birthday on the 26th and Remy's birthday on the 30th,
It feels like we are constantly celebrating.
But that's alright with me.
We calmly celebrated at first,
with cupcakes in bed for everyone,
and family presents.
Also, this year was the first year that Remy got to bring goodies for his class.
I found this treat to make in lieu of the normal cupcake and it was a hit.
******
Then came the real celebration...
...on Sunday it was....
ZOO TIME!
I LOVE the zoo.
So do these kids apparently.
We all had so much fun.
And I am so thankful that so many were able to take the time out of their lives and join us.
Thank you all for the love that you show our children.
It means so much.
And a special thanks to you mom for all the help.
*****
Back to the fun...
....Climbing on the statues....
....going on the train....
![]() |
| He was SO happy/excited |
......obligatory tarantula posing....
.....lunchtime...
... followed by zoo animal CUPCAKES!
![]() |
| I'm a little proud of these ones |
*******
There was of course a little bit of animal watching.
![]() |
| These bears were so cool. They came right up to the glass. |
I myself was busy watching this sweet little guy.
It seems we all couldn't get enough.
*****
Not only did the zoo provide rides and attractions but apparently Pop-pop did as well.
Gotta love Pop-pop.
And check out this sweet little guy.
And my sweet girl.
******
We took a moment to recreate this photo......
......NAILED it!
******
Then on to the carousel.
******
It was a fantastic day!
They definitely felt the love.
xoxo.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment