Family...
Family is an interesting thing.
We have family that we are born into..
...Family we are married into...
...and family that we create ourselves.
But, however families are formed,
it is a blessing to be a part of one.
****
By marrying Jeryd I became part of the Leuck family.
It is a lovely family to be connected with.
On Sunday the 4th of August we celebrated this family.
Unfortunately My Mr. Leuck was unable to attend.
But I was undeterred.
I packed up the kids and followed my in laws up the hill, to the Locatelli ranch.
![]() |
| Rem said that the rock had a face. |
It sure is beautiful up there.
The kids played...
...the grown-ups chatted.
Poor Jeryd has a hard time remembering all of the cousins he HAS meet before...
...I hated to break the bad news that he would have to remember even more people.
My kids totally dug driving around the property....
...even Mama got a turn!
It was such a peaceful and pleasant day.
You could really feel the love.
I tried to snap as many photos as I could.
Unfortunately....Because I am a Leuck lady (and proud of it),
I wasn't able to capture many pictures of our group.
I did however, manage to get a plethora of pictures of the men (and Kendyl).
![]() |
| I crack up every time Kendyl. |
And what a good looking group of guys it is.
My kids managed to talk there cousin into even more rides around the property.
Thank you Anamae!
We sat, we talked..
...we ate/drank...
...and we laughed.
It was a good day.
Thank you Leuck's, for inviting me into your family...
...I am a lucky girl.













































































No comments:
Post a Comment