Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I put my memory card into my computer this morning and found a bunch of photos that I had forgotten about.
Here are a few....








My kids make me smile.



********
So we had a fun day over here yesterday.




Our wonderful friends came for a visit.


Such handsome boys



Say "cheese" haha

Rachel and Sunee (fellow Air force wives who are stationed at Travis) brought all of their kids over to play.
It was super fun.
Unfortunately I didn't think to get a photo with the three of us ladies together.....
...next time.
I did take a bunch of their incredibly cute kids though, so that's good.







We played for a bit at our house and then we headed to Chuck-e-cheese.

The kids were to busy running around it was impossible to snap any pics....

 We always have such a great time when we all get together. 

***********

Here's a blast from the past....

Look how little Remy and Maddy are
 Here is our group at Manito park in Spokane, June of 2009.


We have added to the group since then.
And our current group is lacking the fantastic Seprish kids (miss you guys!).
But these pics are too preciouse ...

Logan and Braxton will always be buds....
and look at these trouble makers...

We always have such a good time when we all get together.

*****
We love you guys so much!
Thanks for coming to play...
can't wait for our next visit!



1 comment: