He's here.
Our sweet baby,
Nolan Lee van Es
Born on February 24th 2012
at 7:51am
Weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 1oz
He's perfect.


And everyone is madly in love.
******
I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to witness the birth of this little man....
.....and to witness the strength of his mama...my little sister.
Hannah you are amazing.
I am and will always be so very proud of you.
You are a wonderful mommy.
I am so thankful to have you as a sister....
....and as a friend.
The moment that you were born I knew you were something special.
To be able to go through this life with you by my side has been an honor...
....and a whole lot of fun.
I love you lady!
Thank you for letting me be part of such a special day.
xoxox



















You two were always the closest of sisters. I loved watching you grow up together. I never had a sister to be close to...but you are two of the best daughters in the world. I love you more than I can ever tell you. Love - Mom
ReplyDeleteLove ya ma. xoxo
DeleteAwesome! I'd love so much to witness a birth and photograph it!!
ReplyDeleteIt was exciting. I got lost in the excitement and adrenaline of the moment so many of my pictures turned out a little blurry and rushed, but I think I was able to capture the event. I love seeing babies be born and now I love even more taking pictures of them..it's a rush...I highly recommend it. :)
Delete