Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The End of October


 I am still getting used to it being close to eighty degrees in October.  We are still enjoying shorts and park days and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.  


I have been trying to consciously take pictures with the intent of using them as this years Christmas card.  I have yet to get a good one with all three kids. Still working on it though.  






They sure are cute.

*******

Halloween was yesterday.  My whole family participated, even my sweet husband.


It was fun. I sure do love dressing up........making up for lost time I guess.



 
Remy had the cutest costume ever, courtesy of Mimi.  



Can you guess?


My sweet little Mickey Mouse. 



Look at this troublemaker.  I have allocated her a bottom drawer in my bathroom, She puts her toys and random other treasures in it.  It also serves a duel purpose as a step-stool.  She is tricky.  I am waiting until she figures out that she can climb all of the way up..... shouldn't be long now.  




Halloween was fun. My mouth burns from the copious amount of candy I consumed. So worth it. 
Happy November   

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the mickey mouse costume!!!!! Remi's eyes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete