Monday, October 24, 2011

Short but Sweet

So we drove down to Monterey this weekend to celebrate this little guy...



I have to say, I feel so blessed to have been given the privilege of growing up with Milo's mama.  


To see our kids together makes me so thankful. 

******
 I so am happy that we were all able to spend such a special day with such a special kid.  


 Sis was super excited too....until she realized that she wasn't a big kid 
and she couldn't jump in the jumpy houses.  


So she did a lot of watching...


..and running around


But we all had a blast!



Sissy's turn!


Milo's turn!


 Sister was eating up all of the attention. 


These two boy's just melt my heart. 



 After all that jumping, Logan was literally dripping with sweat.  


Oh, and Logan said that he ate 7 pieces of pizza.
I sure am glad that jumping in the bounce houses preceded the stuffing of faces.



 We sang "happy birthday"....


...which Rem didn't particularly enjoy. 

He does this evertime we sing...and Mama sure does love to sing.  Poor kid, he will just have to suffer.  
 But it was all to celebrate this (little) big boy.






It was great fun watching him open presents. 
 At one point he stood up and declared: "I'm so spoiled!"


He deserves to be.


Hugs goodbye.

Carmia cleaning up my filthy kid. 
all partied out.



Happy Birthday Milo!  
We love you so much!



***********
After the party we drove to go see this guy.


The trip was short but sweet.
Can't wait for our next visit. 

1 comment: