.....Continued.
*****
More beach.
![]() |
| She cracks me up |
![]() |
| Push-ups in the sand |
More Pool.
A day at the park.
![]() |
| Scarlet found her most favorite thing. |
And of course...
...The 4th of July!
![]() |
| I sure do love this little town |
![]() |
| And I sure do love this guy |
This year was extra special because...
.......Grannie, P-pa, and Logan were in the parade!
They were so cute.
Logan had a blast throwing out candy to the crowd.
Boulder Creek always puts on a good parade.
The jazzercise ladies were fantastic (they always are).
But Grannie and her group were the best.
I think she may be able to convince me to participate in next years parade.
We shall see.
*****
After the parade,
we made our way over to Mimi's for a BBQ.
![]() |
| He's a bucket head zombie |
****
These pictures make my heart happy.
(I can't find my red lipstick by the way. Do you still have it Aidan?)
*******
![]() |
| Jeryd takes incredibly flattering pictures of his wife. |
And Smores.
![]() |
| Nolan is telling Poppop to hurry up and get some goodies |
It was a lovely day,
and a lovely trip.
******
Looking forward to the next adventure.
xoxo


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment