Monday, July 7, 2014

Valley Trip Part I

We have all returned home.
Even Logan.
It turns out he wasn't just feeling "run-down" from JR Guards and water polo...
.....He was actually getting sick.
Poor guy can barely breath.
Hopefully we can get him in to be seen tomorrow.
Poor kid can't catch a break.
******
We all had a lovely time during our visit.
 Before Logan got sick,
 it was awesome to watch him at water polo...
 ....and JR Guards.
One really can't complain when days are spent at the beach, in the sun/surf.
Uncle Kyle in his Element
Here I am!
 We also spent time:
 at the river...
 ....and at Carol's pool.
(Thanks Carol!)
awwwww
They LOVE each other!
Carol...your dog (Gracie) is awesome!
Aidan, be happy I didn't post the ones of you dancing like a monkey.
Pretty girls.
Love that face.
awwww.  My boys. xoxo
Gracie
 *******
I took SO many photos this trip.
This isn't even half.
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment