Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy-ish Summer

 I have finally completed that dreaded biostatistics class!
 Thank you to everyone who participated in my survey.  You guys are awesome. 
 I start more classes tomorrow....only five more (and an internship) until I am done with my degree!  
*******
We are in the midst of summer fun over here.
 Logan is on week three of JR guards.  He is not loving it.  It's a lot of work.  
He also does water polo in the mornings (which he loves), so he has been dealing with some pretty long, labor intensive days.  
He tells me that he will never do JR Gaurds again...at least he doesn't want to quit.  
******
Here are a few pics of our summer fun. 
Unfortunately, my phone has gone to phone heaven.
While actively killing zombies (In plants vs zombies),
Remy accidentally dropped it on the ground.
You will have to wait for the millions of other photos I have been taking.
I will hopefully have some up by next week.

Happy summer everyone! 
******
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment