Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Catch Up: Part I

It's 9:52 PM.
I should be doing homework....
...this sounded a little more fun.
******
When I last left you, we were gearing up for Halloween.
We had Ursula, Ariel...
"Damn wig"
....a Ninja, and....
Batman!
She couldn't get over her bra.
 Dad got to take the kids out trick-or-treating this year.
***
Remy's school had a Halloween parade.
He wore his Peter Pan costume from last year.
It was super cute.
At one point, he noticed his big brother in the crowd.
He couldn't contain his joy.
(He loves big brother.  He always comes home SO excited on days that their paths cross at school.)
It was a good day.
*****
Ok,
After Halloween there is a bit of a lull in my picture taking.
I don't pick the camera up again until a few weeks later.
*****
These were taken on parent conference day.  
We had time to kill after school and before the meeting, so we headed to the park.
 There is a super cool bridge there that I like to take pictures on.
Scarlet doesn't love it too much.
Unless I am carrying her.
It was a pretty, fall day.
Perpetual snotty nose
Meetings went well,
kids are doing great at school.
*****
Camera came out again to capture the thanksgiving feast that was held at Remy's classroom.
The kids were so cute,
and they were so excited.
(It brought back memories. 
I totally remember dressing up like a pilgrim in second grade)
Maybe a little too excited.
The party ended abruptly,
 after one of his classmates happened to projectile vomit all over the floor.
Fun stuff.
*******
The next day (after a birthday party) we got in the car and made the trip down to the Valley.
But first we had an important stop to make.
I was desperate to get my hands on Danny and Rachel's new baby girl.
I wish I had had my camera with me.
Alas....no pictures.
Take my word for it.
She is beautiful.
Rachel wouldn't let me take her with me.  
It's cool.
We're still friends.

(It was great to see you guys!  SO much love for you and your amazing family).
******

We made it to the Valley,
and immediately jumped into the fun.

Swimming at Camp Campbell.....
(I don't have any pictures of Logan.  He was too busy going down the wicked cool slide).
....Hanging with these cool dudes...
....A day at Mimi's preschool....
Scarlet fell in love.
....and prepping for turkey day.
Sister decided to get a nap in.
I don't know how she could fall asleep like that.  Silly girl.
That's better.
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment