On Wednesday morning we woke up around seven (as is the routine).
As the kids were getting ready, I nonchalantly stated that perhaps today we wouldn't go to school.
"I have a lot of errands to run before daddy gets home on Saturday".
Logan looked at me kind of funny, but went along with it.
So as to make my deception seem legitimate, I did in fact make a few stops as we headed out.
"Where are we going?"
"Stop pestering me! We have more stops to make!"
We keep driving, and driving (in the pouring rain I might add).
All the while Logan was getting more and more suspicious.
We finally see the exit for the airport and Logan screams out loud: "Daddy! Are we getting Daddy today?!"
It took a little while for the littler kids to put it all together but once they did,
the excitement could not be contained.
But the wait was worth it.
(Please excuse the blurriness of the photos...this mama might have been crying a little).
Together again
*I want to give a quick shout-out to the wonderful woman who was not afraid to approach this sobbing mama so as to capture a picture of our joy.
Thank you.
It meant a lot.
So happy to have you back babe.
we missed you so.
xoxo










OMG!I am at work crying! I am so happy for all of you! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteTotally crying....totally! So glad you are whole once again. We live you Leucks. XO
ReplyDeleteLOVE, not live. Geeze, can't see through my watery eyes!
ReplyDelete