Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Photo Shoot.

Oh Thanksgiving morning, 
my mom, my sister and I
took the kids out to snap a few photos.
They turned out great 
(despite some very fussy children).
Below are just a couple of my favorites,
one of which I will be using for my Christmas card this year.
 I also couldn't resist taking a few of my sister (girl can't take a bad picture),
 and my mom.
It's fun to take pictures of the people you love.
xoxo.
***
We went to the Felton covered bridge and then we took a walk to the horse corrals in the back.
It was a beautiful day.

Both my Mother and my Sister take beautiful pictures,
so this time I wasn't the only one taking them, 
and I got a few good ones of myself.
 Thanks mom and Aidan!
I love you guys!
xoxo
******

No comments:

Post a Comment