So this has been sitting in here for awhile.
I guess I better post it.
I hope it doesn't matter that this took place a few weeks ago.
Better late then never.
Anyway.....
******
I am totally stoked on Remy's preschool.
His teacher is fantastic (as are the aides in his class),
and he is learning so much.
I guess I better post it.
I hope it doesn't matter that this took place a few weeks ago.
Better late then never.
Anyway.....
******
I am totally stoked on Remy's preschool.
His teacher is fantastic (as are the aides in his class),
and he is learning so much.
Back in September the whole family was invited to participate in Family Fun Night.
It was super fun.
We brought a picnic dinner, met some new people and got to do some fun activities.
It was a really good night.
I love this little community.
The schools are great,
and the people are lovely.
Wish you were here Daddy.
****
On another note,
I finally got around to doing something with all of those apples.
![]() |
| I love my Crock Pot |
Applesauce!
It was so yummy.
Those apples were so sweet I barely put any sugar in it.
I referenced this recipe but in the end I just wound up winging it.
I put in just a bit of brown sugar (thanks Fran for the tip)
a little cinnamon,
a bit of lemon juice,
and a little liquid.
(Don't you just love my recipe....I am quite specific in my measurements as you can see)
Cooked it on low all day.
The whole house smelled fantastic.
I was unable to get an after picture because it was quickly consumed.
But boy was it good.
****
xoxo











No comments:
Post a Comment