Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lazy and Lovely

So we went to visit friends yesterday and we had a fun time eating and hanging out however I forgot to bring my camera so I missed an opportunity to take some photos of all of us together.  We had a great time though, thanks for the hospitality Rachel and Danny.  Your new house is lovely.

******

Last week was lazy and lovely.  The rain was a much appreciated surprise.  I LOVE the rain.  It is one of my most favorite things.  Last Tuesday, after I put everyone in bed, I went out and stood in it for awhile.  It was cleansing and refreshing and really made me feel happy.

Lazy and Lovely.... That about sums it up.


At least I get to be lazy with these fun kids.






We are all really looking forward to Halloween.  Remy had to try on sissy's outfit for her.  Isn't he super Cute!
Remy is going to be Micky Mouse this year, my mom made him a fabulous costume and I can't wait to see him in it.  Logan still has not decided what he is going to be.  He always waits until the last minute. 



She is still not too sure about it.  I hope I can get her to keep all of the pieces on.


Anyway....I having some prior engagements that I simply must get back too (e.g. cartoon watching, coupon clipping, and board games).  I hope you all are having a lovely weekend.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a perfectly lovely little ducky! Mimi misses you all very much. Going to go get the big white buttons for the Mickey shorts today...small white gloves too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete