Monday, August 1, 2011

Living and Loving


Loving:

 lazy summer days,
being outside,
blowing bubbles,
playing in the water,
wearing minimal clothing,
spending time together,
Having fun!








**********

Check out this little girl:




She thinks she is a big girl....
So big in fact that she has started to stand on her own and has attempted a step or two.
Makes me want to push her over sometimes, not to hurt her obviously, just to stop the progression.
I can't stop it and sometimes that fact makes my heart ache.
There is a great possibility that she will be my last, and the rate at which she is sprinting through babyhood is astounding.
I would like her to stay little just a little longer.  


NO chalk was ingested/choked on
in the taking of these photos.

 Such a big girl!


My girl and I often spend time cuddling each other (she is a cuddle bug).  We put our faces together and breath each other in.  We give butterfly kisses and regular kisses.  We smell each other, we love each other.  It's impossible for me to fathom that in a short length of time she won't want to do that with me.  
That she will get bigger and find someone else to do that with.  
I know it is premature to think these thoughts, but I do.
So until that time, I will relish in our expressed affection towards one another.  
I will hold her close and breath her in, and I will shower her in kisses.
Because for now, she is MY girl, and oh how I love her so.  




But seriously... I wish she would slow down a bit.
xoxo

 *******
 Speaking of getting bigger....This guy is turning 7 in eight days!
Don't know how that happened.


Holding them close,
breathing them in,
living and loving.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these pictures more than the usual amount of love I have for your pictures (which is a lot!) I know what you mean, and I hate that Riv is my last one...I cheer him on and want to hold him back all at once. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! You have wonderful kids Kel.

    ReplyDelete