Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ahhhhhhh (sigh of relief)


Oh man....guess who got her camera (and husband) back? 
As soon as Jeryd handed it to me, I was up and running, chasing my defenseless children all over the house and taking pictures.  I was going through camera withdrawals while he was gone, not even joking.





Loving the pen on his face and the chocolate on his mouth xoxo.  

Not even George was exempt.

Jeryd is back too!




So happy to have my husband home with me.  Even more happy that he was able to find us a house while he was in California!  Loving this little piece of heaven, can't wait to see it in person. 




The countdown has begun..... 26 days until we leave Spokane (forever?).   Unfortunately we won't be closing on our house until the 13th, so we will be invading my mom's house for a few weeks.  I am so excited for this new adventure!  I will be really busy the next 26 days, but I will try to keep you updated with all the happenings. 

***************
Leaving you with a little fun........

Look at my daughter:



  Hilarious!  This is how she sits in her bouncer.  

Sometimes she even gives me two legs.
 Not very ladylike but makes me crack up whenever I see her.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I am in love with your home...adorable, and so cheery!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Love you guys...safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! Love the splits in the bouncer. And Jeryd totally has a face I think I've seen Remy do in photos, so great. CUTE HOUSE!!! Where is it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new house Kel! Can't wait for you guys to finally get here; the count down has begun in the Pitcher home too! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to have you all so close to me...drowning in all your wonderfulness. Hurry up 26 days!!!!
    Love - Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. the house is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you and your family! i am praying for a calm move and move in for you! please send me your new address when you get a chance. your children are adorable and i am glad you got your camera back!

    ReplyDelete