I think that the 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
Happy people,
Parades,
a day off to spend with loved ones,
and to cheer on those who participate in the festivities.
![]() |
| Scarlet, Grannie, and P-pa were in the parade this year! |
So much fun!
![]() |
| CANDY! |
Grannie always goes all out for our hometown parade.
Little miss was in her element.
She's already talking about next years festivities.
These two are cut from the same cloth.
Ran into some other Leuck's
![]() |
| brothers |
I love this small town.
******
Later that day
we made our way over to Hannah and Macs place.
I couldn't get enough of this cutie.
And Scarlet couldn't get enough of her Pop-pop.
Pretty view.
They fed us well.
I'm gonna miss you guys.
It was a happy 4th of July!


















































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment