Pictures and captions:
![]() |
| I love her face |
![]() |
| I love his face too |
![]() |
| Playing by the river |
![]() |
| Watching the air show |
![]() |
| Sleeping daddy |
![]() |
| Creeping child |
![]() |
| I love these three little beings |
![]() |
| I love him |
![]() |
| cool dude |
![]() |
| Remy takes good pictures |
![]() |
| So big now |
![]() |
| Remy still likes to play with my hair |
![]() |
| Oops....try again Remy |
![]() |
| nice |
![]() |
| Lovely |
![]() |
| Run Remy! |
![]() |
| My kids make weapons out of everything. |
![]() |
| Logan being a good sport at Disney on Ice |
![]() |
| The best part of the whole show: these faces |
![]() |
| I liked watching them more than the program |
![]() |
| xoxo |
********
Happy mothers day to all the beautiful, strong, wonderful mothers in my life.
Because of you, this world is a better place.
xoxox












































No comments:
Post a Comment