Last Sunday was Jeryd's birthday.
We celebrated him all weekend.
He deserves it.
I can't even express how lucky I am to have this man in my life.
I hope one day my kids will fully appreciate what a wonderful father they have.
He is selfless and kind....
....a truly amazing human being.
He makes us all better people.
We love you Daddy!
******
Yesterday Remy and I got to meet our reclusive Louisiana neighbors.
Class field trip to the gator farm!
Remy even got to hold one.
It was fun!
There were other animals there that we got to feed and pet.
The alligators were the highlight though.
They were pretty cool.
I love going on field trips with my kiddos.
Such good memories.
*****
Today we are taking advantage of discounted military tickets.
Disney on Ice...Here we come.
***
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.


























































No comments:
Post a Comment