Let's see what have we been up to....
Making a mad dash to the finish line, that is, the last day of school.
It seems like there is so much to do.
Only four more school days!
They were learning all about restaurants at Remy's preschool.
They took a bunch of field trips,
and then they got to play waiter for all of the parents.
It was super fun.
Notice the concentration.
He was all business.
*****
I've been working on getting into Grad school...
I'll tell you more later.
*****
I've been sewing a lot.
(made the quilt Scarlet is sitting on in the first picture...and many more).
Having a little love affair with fabric over here.
******
I spent my first weekend away ever!
I went down to the valley to celebrate with my best friend.
Congratulations on graduating Carmia!
You are awesome!
****
Last weekend Jeryd and I dropped the kids off with the grandparents and headed north.
The crossfit regionals were held at the Sonoma County fairgrounds this year.
If you can remember, last year, was the first year we were able to go to them,
It was super fun watching everyone compete.
Awesome, inspiring...
I've been working out ever since.
On Saturday we were able to see the ladies compete.
I brought my camera with hopes of grabbing some cool photos.
And then....
...my camera died.
Sucked!
(The only good part is that Jeryd bought me another one.
Can't wait until the mail brings it to my door.)
We were still able to enjoy ourselves.
Two days of regionals and one lovely night in beautiful San Francisco.
I'm one lucky lady.
*****
*****
This picture cracks me up.
Imagine her singing:
"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream".....
Because that is what she is doing...
....at the top of her lungs...
....while twirling around in her sleeping beauty dress..
xoxo











i DON'T KNOW...THAT SINGING PRINCESS LOOKS A LITTLE ,UMMMMMMMM, SCAREY! lOVE YOU ALL !!!!
ReplyDeleteMIMI