Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Babe!

We had a great weekend celebrating this guy....

...turning....
******
We headed to the land of the redwoods,
and dropped off the kids with P-paw.
It was rough getting out the door though, and not because of this little lady.
It was this guy who was not too stoked on the idea.  
But we managed to sneak out and we left them making memories with their P-paw.
*****
We stayed at THIS  fantastic little B&B in Santa Cruz.
It was lovely.
We met up with some friends for dinner and drinks,
and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
*****
We hurried back in the morning to spend some quality time with our people.
*****
And on Sunday we made our obligatory trek out to the Pacific.
It was foggy but still warm and beautiful.
All of our "kids" made it into the water,

even Miss Sandy.
Puppy prints.


goofy girl
*****
We had a great time. 

I love you babe,
happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I love Birthdays. I love Santa Cruz. I LOVE your kiddos...! Welcome to the 30 club J!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post... great photo of you two! Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete