Hey, how's it going?
My sister (Hannah) went home yesterday.....
It was great having her here.
I miss her already.
*********
We were able to go back home this past weekend.
Shannon was visiting so it was a rare occasion where all of us girls and all of the cousins were able to be together.
It was fun.
(even if Shannon did hog the baby).
I was also able to get some shots of this little guy:
I couldn't get enough of his little face,

Or his little feet....
And he is surrounded by so much love.
I am so happy to be part of this little guy's life.
********
We were also able to spend some time with Granny, P-paw and Uncle Kyle.....
......and their menagerie.
We always have such a fun time when we visit.

******
Anyway....
We are back to reality.
I am still trying to get some running in.
It has proven to be rather difficult without Jeryd here.
I may have to walk the majority of the race :)
I hope you all are doing well.
xoxox





































Scarlett makes the best faces EVER. Very cute, thanks for sharing <3
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable!
ReplyDelete