Saturday, August 5, 2017

Hannah and Mac Get Married

Families can, at times, be a little dysfunctional.
Despite our obvious dysfunction,
I am grateful for mine.
I am so glad that I was able to go home this summer.
I miss being around my people.
My people don't mind that I am a little weird.
In truth, when I am with them, I feel like I fit in.
It is around all of them that I can be myself.
I wish I could be around them all of the time.
Sadly, life has other plans for me.
All I can do is appreciate, embrace and live in the moment.
Grateful for the time I am given 
to spend with the ones that I love.
Thank you for getting married Hannah and Mac,
and for providing me with the perfect opportunity to connect with my people.
It sure was fun!
Love these strong ladies
Such a great group of kiddos
********
The day was perfect.
Everything (in my opinion) worked out wonderfully. 
last minute dress altering.  Most of us are vertically challenged.
Makeup
Hair
I'm taking photos in the closet
Sweet boys ignoring the whole process
Beautiful little girls soaking it all in.
Setting up
Waiting is hard
I wish this picture came out a little better.  So much love in this image.
I can only thank you for including me in your special day. 
It was beautiful…you were beautiful.  
I was so proud of you, proud for you.  
It was a beautiful, happy, memorable, fun day.  
I am so glad for you both.  
I am bad at public speaking.  
The thought of standing in front of an audience and expressing myself fills me with anxiety.  
But for you, I would have, I should have.  
I would face this fear because I love you so much.  
You are one of my most favorite people. 
I am so thankful that you are in my life, that you are my sister.  
I would do anything for you.  
I will forever have your back.
It was so fun to celebrate the two of you.
And thank you both for taking such good care of all the rest of us.
My awesome shoes.
Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the actual ceremony,
I should have just brought my camera up there with me. 
oh well.
On to the afterparty.
xoxo
Congratulations!
xoxo
*******
My words of wisdom to you:

Live life to the fullest my sister.
Embrace the happiness that it has to offer.
It is short....fleeting.
Grab whatever joy you can
 and don't let anyone make you feel bad for doing so.

*******


Disagreements happen, Life happens.  
But don’t think for a second that my love for you will ever falter.  
I know without a doubt that we can (and will) overcome any conflict.  
We are bound to spend this life together.  
Though distance may separate us, my heart is with you always.  
I am so very thankful for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment