I've been busy,
and a little blue.
My mom came to visit over spring break to help me break out of my funk.
I missed my mom.
I think that's why I've been so poopy,
I'm really just lonely
and I need my people.
I sure can't wait for summertime.
***
We finally made our way down to New Orleans,
We've been meaning to go since we got here.
Seeing as how we probably only have another year here,
Spring break seemed like the perfect opportunity.
It was fun.
The hotel that we stayed at was super cool.
Right in the middle of everything.
(Thanks Mom!)
Logan was on his East Coast trip,
so it was just the two littles, myself, and Mimi.
We did a lot of swimming,
and a lot of walking.
We saw some real cool places/people/things.
We of course had to stop at Cafe Du Monde for some Cafe' au lait and beignets.
They were a treat.
We ate, and explored....
....and explored some more.
It was an awesome trip.
A chance to recharge with some of my people.
We miss you Mimi!
![]() |
| Mimis New Orleans Boyfriend |
xoxo



















































































No comments:
Post a Comment