Monday, May 16, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation/Birthday Party/Middle School Awards Ceremony

Let me start by first describing this person.
She is:
Smart, Kind, Sassy, Loving, Stubborn, Beautiful, Vivacious.
She makes this world a better place.
I honestly don't know how I existed in this life before she came into it.
This person,
My girl.
I am so proud of her.
 Last Friday,
we got to clebrate her kindergarten gradation.
 Time goes by too fast.
How did I get so lucky to have this little soul in my life?
 I am so very thankful for her
Happy graduation my sweet Scarlet!
********
 On Saturday we got to celebrate another little boy who graduated, as well as his brother who turned a year older.  It was an awesome celebration. 
******
Yesterday, It was Logan's turn.
 This awesome kid took it upon himself and made honor roll all year long.
 He simply amazes me.
 So proud of my babies!
More adventures await!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment