Ok,
So admittedly I have had a lot on my plate since the last time that I posted.
I've been working a lot (yay!),
and I have been finishing up graduate school....
...I am finally done!
A few years of my life, and a TON of hard work has paid off!
I honestly do not know what to do with myself.
It feels like i'm missing something, like there is still work to be done,
yet...there isn't.
It's weird.
Last week I woke up from a sound sleep after dreaming about missed assignments and exams.
I think I am in disbelief.
I have finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel, and yet, I still feel that there is further to go.
A Phd maybe?
Time will tell.
*****
Anyway...
Since my last post (back in October),
Life has still gone on.
Field trips....
...Halloween....
....Soccer...
....Robotics Competition....
....Life....
![]() |
| We briefly got Jeryd back for Thanksgiving weekend. |
.....Thanksgiving....
![]() |
| Celebrating with our wonderful neighbors. |
![]() |
| Sara has the most beautiful home. |
![]() |
| Soccer awards! |
....And now....
CHRISTMAS!
![]() |
| Advent calendar. |
![]() |
| I finally get to hang the stockings that I made. |
![]() |
| I also made a new tree skirt. |
****
Jeryd has also been gone through a lot of this,
luckily we get him back next week.
Yay!
I told him that when he gets home I am going to lock myself away in my room for 24 hours.
Catch up on sleep, reading, alone time....
...I can't wait.
xoxox
Happy Holidays Everyone!












































































No comments:
Post a Comment