Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Buddies and Play-dates

We have been busy over here.
Remy has discovered play-dates.
He has a good buddy named Grant.
Remy would like to hang out with Grant on a daily basis.
I don't mind in the least,
 and luckily Grant lives right down the street.
We are gearing up for some more fun tomorrow.
****
Logan is well into his first season of basketball.
He LOVES it.
He is really good too.
It is super fun to watch him play.
When he gets a basket he can't contain his glee.
I'm going to bring my camera next game so that hopefully,
 I can catch that silly grin.
It's something I always want to remember.
 Sister is....
sister.
She is vivacious, ornery, wild, and loving.
SO many ways to describe that little one.
I love her to death.
 ******
I've been working on valentines this evening.
I have two sets I have to get through.
It's all rather tedious and time consuming
but I enjoy it.
"We" are doing the same ones we did last year.
 ****
I hope you all are well
and if I don't get back on here before Thursday (which is more than likely)...
Happy Valentines Day!
*****
 Good buddies and play-dates....
Life doesn't get much better.
****
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment